Sandcastle Community Management
9150 Galleria Court, Suite 201 (2nd Floor)
Naples, Florida 34109
24 Hour Emergency Maintenance:
Preparing Your Unit
When going out of town, please take the following steps to prepare your unit.
- Contact Sandcastle Community Management to change your mailing address and make sure we have your telephone number(s) and email address.
- Turn off the water supply to your unit at the main valve.
- Set your air conditioner and humidistat according to the instructions.
- Unplug or turn off the circuit breaker for the hot water heater.
- Disconnect the television cable and electrical cable to your television and stereo.
- Disconnect your phone service.
- Lock all windows and doors.
- Manually lock automatic garage doors (if applicable).
- Remove patio furniture, plants, etc. and store inside your unit, garage or storage room.
- Empty your refrigerator.
- Remove all perishable items, including open cereal boxes, etc.
- Cancel all newspapers.
- Forward your mail.
- Be sure your alarm system is working and arm the system when you leave. Please remember to notify Sandcastle Community Management that you have an alarm.
- Arrange to have someone check your unit on a regular basis. (Please provide the name and phone number of your home watch service to Sandcastle Community Management).
- Tell your home watch person that if they turn on the water, to be sure to turn it back off before they leave.